CAREER OBJECTIVE:¨ Looking for challenging and learning environment for continuous professional growth and career opportunities.
- B. Tech in Civil Engineering from Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur in year 2013 with 76.58% Marks (1st Division with Distinction).
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur in year 2010 with 72.5% Marks (1st Division).
- Diploma in Railway Engineering (Correspondence Course) from Institute of Permanent way Engineers (India) in year 2011 with 65% Marks.
- AutoCAD from APEX, Rajagarden, New Delhi (Autodesk® Authorized Training center) in year 2010.
- One Year Diploma in Computer Application from Blue cat Computer’s Pvt. Ltd., Muzaffarpur in year 2008 with 80.1% Marks.
- 10+2 from C.B.S.E, New Delhi in Year 2007 with 76% Marks.
- 10th from C.B.S.E, New Delhi in Year 2005 with 84% Marks.
- Pursuing MBA from IGNOU (Correspondence course) in session 2014-16.
- 03 Weeks Industrial Training at Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Limited, A Joint Venture of NTPC Ltd. & BSEB in year 2011.
- One month vocational training in Progressive- MVR Joint Venture at Lucknow – Muzaffarpur NHP in 2010.
- Trained in 3 days Program on “Rural Housing Technologies and Earth quake measures” by Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee.
HOBBIES AND MERITS:
- I am an owner of the famous Indian civil engineering Blog: www.civilengineer.co.in, I am running it successfully for 5 years.
- Have written many Articles for many other websites and Notes of local civil engineering students.
- A lot of teaching experience from schooling to future Engineers.
- I am the Motivator & the speaker.
- Have the experience of running a local business (during studies) for 10+ years.
MOTTO OF LIFE:
- One who works in devotion, who is a pure soul, and who controls his mind and senses is dear to everyone, and everyone is dear to him. Though always working, such a man is never enlarged.
MEMBERSHIP AND AWARDS :
- Member of American society of Civil Engineers (Member ID – 975769).
- In process for membership of IEI and IPWE.